We’ve worked with large, national organizations and small start-up social enterprises; we’ve been retained on concise projects for 2 months and complex strategic programs for 5 years.
- Our efforts with MP Maintenance helped them launch a new service that provides opportunities for individuals with barriers to employment.
- We moved Strathcona Health Society one step closer to opening a new dental clinic in East Vancouver.
- Our sales/marketing and 90-day action plans for Tradeworks helped them make informed decisions on important cost-cutting measures, so their wood fabrication shop could continue to train and employ youth.
- Creation of 2 new for-profit enterprises helped fund restoration of a new school for Counterpoint Academy and established financial sustainability without relying on fundraising or grants.
- Development of a national training framework for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada streamlined existing programs and aligned them with the organization’s strategic goals of serving more children and sustainable growth.