Bob works with organizations and their senior leaders to help them transform business strategies into projects and programs that maximize opportunity, minimize risk and add real value to a client’s business. His work with public, private and nonprofit sector organizations assists them with planning, feasibility studies, business cases and a broad scope of operational, risk and project management issues. He has successfully delivered major programs and projects in the institutional, hospitality, retail and commercial real estate sectors, including:
- Counterpoint Academy: Successfully redeveloped and restored a 25,000 sq ft historic public school building for an independent school.
- Strathcona Health Society: Developed a business plan to support development of a new nonprofit dental clinic model.
- Tradeworks Training Society: led the development of a strategic risk assessment and management plan for their Fab Shop operations.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada: led the development of a National Training Framework
- BC Hydro: Managed a LEED® Gold project that assessed EOL of corporate buildings and interior office systems, including the fit-up of 600,000 sq ft of office tenant improvements and a projected budget of $117 million.
- Fraser Health Authority: Delivered a feasibility study to consolidate office and clinical facilities into an existing 250,000 sq ft building. Led the development of the multi-phase study which included initial building assessment, high level programming and conceptual design, base building & tenant improvement cost estimation and project risk identification.
- Boston Pizza: Directed the opening of over 30 new franchised restaurants in Western Canada adding over $60 million to system sales.
- ICBC: Managed ongoing tenant improvements and renovations for a large building portfolio. Initiated a comprehensive maintenance program for all owned buildings resulting in increased asset protection.